Prayer Is Where It All Starts
Prayer is important. It’s a time for you to talk to God as your friend. A time to tell Him what’s on your heart, what you’re thinking, feeling and struggling with. Think of it not as an obligation, but an opportunity. An opportunity to thank your creator for all that you have. We encourage you to take time to pray every day. Ask for miracles, ask for God’s power to be shown.
The Village is committed to prayer and believes strongly in it’s power! We have many ways you can be a part of this life-changing experience:
- Join the daily prayer call at 7am Monday – Friday. It’s easy – just dial 641-715-0861, code 867402. We pray for our church, our leaders, our community, and whatever else is on your heart. Everyone has the opportunity to pray out loud, but you don’t have to. It’s ok to just listen and pray silently. Start your day on the right track! Set your alarm now!
- Start a prayer devotional. Check out plans on YouVersion or take this 30 Day Prayer Challenge.
- Join the Sunday 8 am prayer time at church every Sunday. This group prays together for God’s Kingdom, our church, and any other requests or needs within the church and community. Everyone is welcome to attend. Meet us in the Prayer War Room next to the stage.
- Join in our monthly prayer time on Sundays at 7 am as we pray for our church, our community, and our country. This is open to everyone, just meet in the church gathering space. Stay tuned for the next date on this coming soon!
- Visit the Prayer Wall on Sundays located in the Worship Room. If you have anything in your life that needs prayer, write down your request and we’ll pray for you during the week. Requests are kept confidential.
- Visit the Prayer War Room just to the right of the stage. You are welcome to use it anytime the building is open. Also, we have a prayer team that meets there every weekday morning to pray. If you’re interested in joining, stop by.
- Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. 1Thessalonians 5:16-18