You’re invited to the Reclaim3d Golf Outing on Monday, July 9th! This is so much more than a day of golf – it’s a day to fund needs within our community of Minooka and surrounding communities. The event goal is to raise $12,000 for Reclaim3d locally so we can invest $1000 in our community each month! Here’s a breakdown of where that money will go:
- Food trucks (5) to feed struggling families.
- Back to School Blowout to provide back to school clothes.
- Night to Shine Prom Experience for 150 special needs kids.
- Free Marriage Retreats and Financial Counseling to help strengthen families.
- Thanksgiving food boxes and Christmas gifts for struggling families.
- Divorce Care group to help those affected by divorce.
- Free oil changes for 50 single moms.
When: Monday, July 9, 2018; Golf starts at 5 pm, dinner at 7:30 pm
Where: Morris Country Club
What: Golf 9 holes with dinner ($75); Dinner only is an option ($25). Dinner menu includes Italian beef, grilled chicken, pasta salad, and chips. Drinks will include iced tea, lemonade, and water.
You can still be part of the golf outing if you don’t golf. For just $25 you can enjoy a delicious dinner at Morris Country Club and hear about the plans to help our local community.
Sign up by texting 815-587-2582, email email@example.com or stop by the table in the church lobby.
Think now about who you can invite to this day to give back to your community. Now call or text them!