You’re invited to the Reclaim3d Golf Outing on Monday, July 8th! This is so much more than a day of golf – it’s a day to fund needs within our community of Minooka and surrounding communities. The event goal is to raise $12,000 for Reclaim3d locally so we can invest $1000 in our community each month! Here’s a breakdown of where that money will go:
- Food trucks (5) to feed struggling families.
- Back to School Blowout to provide back to school clothes.
- Night to Shine Prom Experience for 200 special needs kids.
- Free Marriage Seminar and Financial Class to help strengthen families.
- Thanksgiving food boxes and Christmas gifts for struggling families.
- Divorce Care group to help those affected by divorce.
- Free oil changes for 50 single moms.
- Snacks for Channahon/Minooka Rotary Backpack Program
When: Monday, July 8, 2019; Golf starts at 5 pm, dinner at 7:30 pm
Where: Morris Country Club
What: Golf 9 holes with dinner ($75); Dinner only is an option ($25). There will be some great items available to bid on for the silent auction as well. Dinner menu includes Italian beef, grilled chicken, pasta salad, and chips. Drinks will include iced tea, lemonade, and water.
You can still be part of the golf outing if you don’t golf. For just $25 you can enjoy a delicious dinner at Morris Country Club and hear about the plans to help our local community.
Email Patrick or stop by the table in the church lobby.
Think now about who you can invite to this day to give back to your community. Now call or text them!