You’re invited to the Reclaim3d Golf Outing on Monday, Auguts 10! This is so much more than a day of golf – it’s a day to fund needs within our community of Minooka and surrounding communities. The event goal is to raise $12,000 for Reclaim3d locally so we can invest $1000 in our community each month! Here’s a breakdown of where that money will go:
- Food trucks (6) to feed struggling families.
- Provide back to school clothes and shoes for local families in need.
- Night to Shine Prom Experience for 125 people with special needs.
- Free Marriage Seminar to help strengthen families.
- Thanksgiving food boxes and Christmas gifts for struggling families.
- Divorce Care group to help those affected by divorce.
- Free oil changes for 50 single moms.
- Provide food for Channahon/Minooka Rotary Backpack Program
When: Monday, August 10, 2019; Golf starts at 5 pm, dinner at 7:30 pm
Where: Morris Country Club
What: Golf 9 holes with dinner ($75). You can still be part of the golf outing if you don’t golf. For just $25 you can enjoy a delicious dinner at Morris Country Club and hear about the plans to help our local community. There will be a silent auction during dinner as well. Dinner menu includes Italian beef, grilled chicken, pasta salad, and chips. Drinks will include iced tea, lemonade, and water.
Businesses can sponsor a hole for as little as $100.
To register for the outing, sponsor a hole or donate items for the silent auction email email@example.com. Every little bit counts!
Think now about who you can invite to this day to give back to your community. Now call or text them!