You’re invited to the Reclaim3d Golf Outing on Monday, June 7! This is so much more than a day of golf – it’s a day to fund needs within the community of Minooka and surrounding communities. The event goal is to raise $25,000 for Reclaim3d locally so we can invest in our community each month! Here’s a breakdown of where that money will go:
- Feed our struggling neighbors with mobile food pantries (18).
- Provide back to school clothes and shoes for local families in need.
- Honor people with special needs at a Special Needs Gala for 150 guests.
- Provide free oil changes for 50 single moms/families in need.
- Feed hungry kids through the Channahon-Minooka School Backpack Program. Nutritious food is discreetly placed into backpacks of kids from low-income families.
- Help struggling families with utility and rent assistance.
When: Monday, June 7, 2021; Golf starts at 5 pm, dinner at 7:30 pm
Where: Morris Country Club
What: Golf 9 holes with dinner ($75). You can still be part of the golf outing if you don’t golf. For just $25 you can enjoy a delicious dinner at Morris Country Club and hear about the plans to help our local community. There will be a silent auction during dinner as well.
Businesses can sponsor a hole for as little as $100.
To register for the outing, sponsor a hole or donate items for the silent auction email email@example.com or text 815-587-2582. Every little bit counts!