Registration is now closed.
The Reclaim3d Banquet is happening on Monday, June 6! The event goal is to raise $30,000 for Reclaim3d locally so we can invest in our community each month! Here’s a breakdown of where that money will go:
- Feed our struggling neighbors with mobile food pantries (15).
- Provide back to school clothes and shoes for local families in need.
- Honor people with special needs at a Special Needs Gala for 125 guests.
- Provide free oil changes for 50 single moms/families in need.
- Feed hungry kids through the Channahon-Minooka School Backpack Program. Nutritious food is discreetly placed into backpacks of kids from low-income families.
- Help struggling families with utility and rent assistance.
When: Monday, June 6, 2022 at 7 pm
What: Enjoy a delicious dinner at Morris Country Club and hear about the plans to help our local community. There will be a silent auction during dinner as well. Menu will be Italian beef, grilled chicken breast, pasta salad, chips and a choice of iced tea, lemonade or water. Cash bar will be available.
Cost: Dinner is $20/person and can be paid the night of the event. Checks payable to Reclaim3d or cash.
If golf is your thing we are also hosting a golf outing on the same day, same place to help us hit the goal of raising $30,000 for our community.
When: Monday, June 6, 2022; Golf starts at 5 pm, dinner at 7 pm
What: Golf 9 holes with dinner ($50). Enjoy a delicious dinner at Morris Country Club after golfing and hear about the plans to help our local community. There will be a silent auction during dinner as well.