Posted: November 20, 2017 by Nate Ferguson, Lead Pastor
There is so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving 2017. Here is my top 10:
- My wife, Rachelle. She is the ultimate blessing to me every day!
- My sons, Kaden and Carder. Carder is in Africa right now serving, Kaden will go over spring break (March 2018). I’m so thankful for their hearts for service.
- Pulse Student Ministries. Our Pulse Band led worship yesterday. It was incredible! Watch the service. The band is just a small taste of the 100 students that connect at Pulse each week.
- Turkeys 😊 I’m thankful that we had 30 Thanksgiving meals to pass out last week to families in need in our community.
- Taco’s 😊 Our taco meal on Sunday paid for the majority of the Thanksgiving meals that we were able to deliver.
- Visitors! Every week we have more and more people visiting church. Many are a direct result of a friend inviting them. What a blessing!
- Parking Problems! Yep, multiple times in 2017 we ran out of parking and had to park people in the grass. Wow!
- Babies. Sunday night I got to hold a new baby born 10 days ago. More babies are due for delivery in Dec, Jan, Feb. and beyond. Prayers for healthy pregnancies.
- Life Groups. We had a “Warm Up” thanksgiving meal with our group last night. During one story being told, I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to pee my pants! So much fun!
- Time for Resting! My wife, Rachelle, and I plan to rest on Thursday and Friday. We need to rest because God has some great things planned out for December and beyond! Stay tuned!