We’re glad you’re here today! If you’re a first-time guest, don’t worry – we’re a pretty relaxed church, a place that focuses on building a relationship with Jesus rather than getting caught up in rules and regulations. Relax and enjoy your experience!
I’d love to talk to you and find out what brought you to The Village, so feel free to email me, firstname.lastname@example.org. This digital program will give you a snapshot of what you need to know. I hope you enjoy your visit!
In Person: Check out I’m New page and stop by the NEXT STEPS area in the lobby. Don’t forget to grab a cookie and say hello to our Welcome Team. Check out this short Video and get a clear picture of what you will find here.
Online: Let us know who you are so we can connect. We promise it’s nothing weird and we won’t overwhelm you with a bunch of emails. Click Here.
Here are the ways you can stay connected during the week:
- Enews email newsletter sent Wednesday mornings. If you give us your email, you’re signed up or text LIFECHANGE to 22828 (make sure there are no spaces when you type LIFECHANGE).
- Website Happening This Week page
- Like our Facebook page AND join the Village Friends Facebook group.
- Follow us on Instagram @ villagechristianchurch
Your safety is a priority. Every week the church is fully sanitized with an eco-friendly disinfectant approved by the EPA for use against the Coronavirus, there are antimicrobial covers on high touch points, and high traffic areas (including the seats) are sanitized after each service.
Pulse 45, Pulse Jr. and Pulse Sr. provide a place for your students in grades 4 through high school. Find out more at the Pulse website page. RSVP for Pulse Jr/Sr. Sunday nights. RSVP for Pulse 45 Wednesday NIghts
Village Conversations is a quick recap of the Sunday message combined with honest talk and no judgement. It’s open to everyone and is a time for your friends that don’t go to church to hear Biblical truth, ask questions, and have conversations in a friendly, interactive environment. There are 2 options each week so choose what works best when you invite your friends:
Life Changing Generosity
We love giving back to God and partnering with Him in what He’s doing in our community and beyond. When you give, you are helping to carry out the mission – to be a catalyst for Life Change, Life Growth, and Life Purpose! You are helping people connect in relationships, supporting them in serving others, and most importantly, bringing them into a closer relationship with Jesus! Your generosity is making a difference!
- 120 Day Debt Challenge Do you dream about getting out of debt? Would you like to have some money in savings? Take a step forward and participate in the 120 Day Debt Challenge. Sign up for the challenge and learn how you can get out of debt.
- New Lifegroup – 40 Day Social Media Fast Are you addicted to your phone? Do you find yourself engaging online but unengaged at home with the people right in front of you? Have your devices become divisive–dividing you from family and friends and, most importantly, God? Find out more about the new 7 week Lifegroup – 40-Day Social Media Fast – starting March 4, 7-8 pm. You will need to purchase the book before the first meeting. Contact Sarah to sign up for the group.
- Check Out Rightnow Media Here at The Village Christian Church our mission is to be a catalyst for Life Change, Life Growth, and Life Purpose. One of the ways we carry out that mission is to equip you and provide resources to help you experience that life change, life growth and life purpose. Rightnow Media video library is one of those resources. Sign up for Rightnow Media.
- Will You Step Out In Faith? Last week Nate made a call to action. Part of what makes The Village so great is Kid Village. A safe place for kids to grow and learn about Jesus and have fun doing it! As the church is growing, so is Kid Village and the need for more teachers. Are you willing to help serve The Village community? Think of the young lives that will be affected and the lives of the parents who will be able to sit in service and receive the messages and not worry about their children. Contact Children’s Pastor, Amy to sign up to serve in Kid Village in Minooka or Seneca. God can use you to help change the lives of many!
- Save the Date Are you ready for spring? Do you know what happens in the spring? You’re invited to the Egg Hunt Drive-Thru Saturday, March 20 from 10 am-12 pm at The Village Minooka Campus. Kids will get a bag of fun activities and, of course Easter eggs filled with candy. Don’t forget to wave to the Easter Bunny.