We’re glad you’re here today! If you’re a first-time guest, don’t worry – we’re a pretty relaxed church, a place that focuses on building a relationship with Jesus rather than getting caught up in rules and regulations. Relax and enjoy your experience!
I’d love to talk to you and find out what brought you to The Village, so feel free to email me, firstname.lastname@example.org. This digital program will give you a snapshot of what you need to know. I hope you enjoy your visit!
In Person: Check out I’m New page and stop by the NEXT STEPS area in the Minooka Campus lobby or the Welcome table at the Seneca Campus. Don’t forget to grab a cookie and say hello to our Welcome Team. Check out this short Video to get a feel for who we are.
Online: Let us know who you are so we can connect. We promise it’s nothing weird and we won’t overwhelm you with a bunch of emails. Click Here.
Here are the ways you can stay connected during the week:
- Enews email newsletter sent Wednesday mornings. If you give us your email, you’re signed up or text LIFECHANGE to 22828 (make sure there are no spaces when you type LIFECHANGE).
- Website Happening This Week page
- Like our Facebook page AND join the Village Friends Facebook group.
- Follow us on Instagram @ villagechristianchurch
Your safety is a priority. Every week the church is fully sanitized with an eco-friendly disinfectant approved by the EPA for use against the Coronavirus, there are antimicrobial covers on high touch points, and high traffic areas (including the seats) are sanitized after each service.
Pulse 45, Pulse Jr. and Pulse Sr. provide a place for your students in grades 4 through high school. Find out more at the Pulse website page.
Life Changing Generosity
We love giving back to God and partnering with Him in what He’s doing in our community and beyond. When you give, you are helping to carry out the mission – to be a catalyst for Life Change, Life Growth, and Life Purpose! You are helping people connect in relationships, supporting them in serving others, and most importantly, bringing them into a closer relationship with Jesus! Your generosity is making a difference!
- Celebrating Life Change We’re so excited to celebrate the life-changing decision to get baptized and make a commitment to build a relationship with Jesus! This is why we do what we do! Congratulations to Cara Klicker, for making the decision to live her life for Jesus. We can’t wait to see the amazing things God will do in her life!
- New Study for You This week we are starting a new series called Relationshift. Our lives are full of complicated relationships. During this series we will explore together how God’s plan can heal today’s culture. You’re invited to follow along individually or in your Lifegroup using a new discussion guide for each week: Relationshift- Week 1.
- Are You Ready To Get Rooted? Rooted will answer your big questions in a safe, non-threatening environment. It’s about you building a relationship with Jesus. Get the details and register here…
- Helping Local Kids In Need We are currently collecting gently used clothes for infants through high school students, which will be given away at The Big Give For Kids in June. There is a collection trailer in the parking lot of the Minooka Campus that is open 24/7 or you can leave the donations in front of the church doors. You can help children in need in our community! Note: it will be so helpful if you sort the clothing by size and gender before you put them in boxes or bags.
- Don’t Miss The Food Truck Rally There will be 3 food trucks at The Village Minooka Campus on Sunday, May 16 starting at 10:30 am. You can choose from, Mel’s Tacos, Cream Crunch-N-More ice cream and Auntie Anne’s pretzels, or you can try all 3! Invite your family, friends and neighbors to church and enjoy some great food at the rally!
- RSVP For The Golf Outing The Annual Golf Outing To Invest In Our Community will be Monday, June 7, at the Morris Country Club. To sign-up, contact Patrick Erzinger. Learn more about Reclaim3d.