Safety & Health
Your kids are precious. The health, safety, and security of all kids in Kid Village is extremely important to us. Systems are in place to keep it a safe and secure environment…
- All of our caregivers and teachers have completed background checks and bios on file at the check-in desk. Just ask if you want to review them.
- We have a super secure check-in system for Kid Village! It’s easy, just click here to sign up now! You can also download the KidCheck app for IOS or Android. You’ll be able to include all of your child’s information, such as allergies, special concerns, etc. Numbered stickers are given to children, with matching numbered tags given to adults. These numbers are required and checked at check-out.
- Security personnel are present in case of emergency and to verify all identification numbers during check-out.
- First Aid and CPR certified adults and/or medical professionals are present.
- We strive to maintain continuity of caregivers and teachers, so you and your children will see a familiar face.
- Parents are asked to use their best judgment and refrain from bringing children who show any signs of illness. Guidelines for assessing illness are available in Kid Village.
- In the event of an emergency, children will be evacuated by caregivers and teachers. Parents should meet their children outside of the building.
- The Village Christian Church reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any church event, without the expressed written permission of those included in the photograph. Photographs may be used in publications or other media material, including but not limited to: ENews, Facebook, website, promotional mailings and articles, television, etc. Any person desiring not to have their photo taken or distributed can contact email@example.com.
“Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not turn from it.” – Proverbs 22:6